5.16.2016

About Abbey

Hey there.....I'm Abbey.


I guess it's probably a lot more fun when you're reading something, if you know a little about who wrote it. 

 I am 21 years old and currently attending Snow College. I have already completed a year there, and am majoring in English. Yes, I LOVE writing. It is my passion! I have the most amazing friends and am so grateful for all of the wonderful people I have met here!


I recently returned from serving a mission in Sydney, Australia for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I loved my mission! SO much! And half of my heart is still in that beautiful country.


I went to beauty school at Paul Mitchell the School before my mission, and graduated with a license in barbering and cosmetology. I absolutely love helping people to feel beautiful about themselves.

      

I love rain, makeup, orange chicken, online scrapbooking, cookies n cream icecream, rollercoasters, deep conversations, chocolate milk, laughing, flowers, singing, and the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Just to name a few.



My best friend is my little sister, Anna. She is currently serving a mission in Macedonia and I miss her SO much! We actually won the "Cutest Twins" award this past semester. No we are not twins. But it's okay if you thought we were, cause everyone does! :)


I originally created this blog as a way to keep a journal. But as more people have read it, I have realized how much I love writing things that inspire and uplift others. I really believe that all things can work together for our good, and I love sharing that. I find so much inspiration from the stories and experiences of others, and hope that maybe this blog will be able to help you in that same way. 

So these are just the adventures and thoughts of a single, returned missionary, college student from a big family and small town. 




No comments:

Post a Comment